Thursday, February 24, 2011

Catching Up - Recent Workouts

Been a bit busy, but I managed to put in workouts on Saturday, Monday, Tuesday, and today (though today was only a run).  Saturday saw me do a 30min non-stop run outside for (what I think) is the first time in a couple years.  Pretty happy about that!

My Tuesday weigh-in saw me stay steady at 191.0lbs.  Considering the week Christy and I have had, I'll take it as a win.

Today, I dabbled in my first bit of speed work on the treadmill.  I did a 30min run with 2x1min walk breaks@3mph.  After 5min warm-up run@6mph, I alternated 1min@9mph with 1min@6mph for 5 repeats.  I then finished the remainder at 6mph.

Overall, I'm just happy with the feeling that if I want to run (and right now, I really do), I feel like I actually can!  That is what I've really wanted from this whole process.

No comments:

Post a Comment