Saturday, January 8, 2011

New Beginnings

So...I decided to start a new blog.  If you're going to stick around to have a look, thank you!  Just so you know what you're in for, here's a quick summary of what I plan on doing with this blog.

First, this blog will be about my fourth (I think) attempt to get back to a regular running schedule and trying to lose weight at the same time.  I'll be documenting my workouts and any thoughts and feelings about how I think things are going.

Second, I'll be waxing nostalgic from time to time about my days as a competitive runner.  Since that was only for about 5 years (and about 10-15 years ago), I won't be doing much more than posting old pictures and maybe recalling a story in less than perfect detail.

Lastly, I'd like to discuss running in general with anyone who wants to talk about it.  At one point, it was a big part of my life, and still affects how I approach things today.

So there it is...new blog!

Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment