Thursday, January 13, 2011

Today's Workout - 1/13/11

Today's workout consisted of:

Resistance - Strive circuit.  No increases of weights, still 1x30 reps

Cardio - Went back to the old workout the trainer gave me--with some modifications.  My original workout was:

5min walk@3mph

20min of 1min@7mph & 3deg incline, then 1min@3mph walk & 0deg incline

5min walk@3mph cool-down walk

I changed this today and did 35min total, with a 2.5min warm-up, 1.5 instead of 1 minute for the 7mph run, and kept the 1min walk.

Towards the end, my patience with myself started to dwindle.  I just really wanted to be faster!  I used to be able to run for an hour even faster than the pace I can barely keep up for one minute.  Some days, that thought really stinking sucks.  Didn't help that my back was getting sore.

No comments:

Post a Comment