Friday, January 21, 2011

Today's Workout - 1/21/11

Not much to say today, except:

30 minutes.  3 miles.  Non.  Stop.

That is all.

Now, the long story is that I hurt my back yesterday shoveling snow and, between that and a time crunch trying to get my workout in before work (heheh...pun?), decided I'd only do running.  I decided to do just go easy instead of doing intervals like I'd normally be doing on my Thursday workout.  I got started and, aside from my back, felt like going for it.  30min (and about 500 calories, according to the treadmill) later, I finished.  It was the farthest I'd run in a long time!

Back in the day, I couldn't count a run on my weekly mileage unless it was 4 miles or more.  Needless to say, I took running 4 miles for granted.  Guess I can't be doing that for awhile, now can I?

No comments:

Post a Comment